Fighting the Spread of COVID-19 through Screening and Testing
Protecting employees, customers and guests during COVID-19 requires new approaches.
BrightStar Care, a national leader in Home Care and Medical Staffing, is proud to help protect the health of our communities by providing staffing services for COVID-19 testing and screening. Our staffing solutions can be tailored to your needs, including programs to screen or test employees, testing of residents and staff in senior living facilities and staffing of public testing sites.
- Our staff are fully bonded and insured and trained in infection control, HIPAA and client rights.
- We can equip our staff with necessary PPE.
- We can partner with your existing testing program to provide staff coverage, add additional locations or extend testing hours.
- We can also partner with local and national laboratories such as Quest Diagnostics and LabCorp. We will collect the specimens, send samples to the lab and provide you with the results.
- Each test will be conducted by a Registered Nurse.
Examples of organization types we provide testing to:
- Food Processing Plants
- Critical Manufacturing
- Essential Businesses
- Wellness Companies
- Senior Living Facilities
Available Testing Options
Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) tests look for the presence of the virus’ genetic material (RNA) on a nasal or throat swab. These tests can usually identify an active infection and usually take 2-4 days to receive results.
Antibody (IgG/IgM) Testing
Antibody testing looks for the presence in a blood sample of antibodies produced by the immune system against the virus. These tests give results in 15 minutes and can detect whether someone has already had the virus and developed antibodies.
Copyright © 2018. Santa Barbara Business Network. All Right Reserved.