How do you develop your business communications? How do you communicate to others about who you are, what you do, what your business can do for them? or simply share helpful tips from your expertise?
Emails remain one of the most effective means of connecting with others – whether it’s for personal or for business purposes.
The Santa Barbara Business Network uses Constant Contact as it’s email marketing server. Why?
- Personal Support Available by PHONE – with a REAL LIVE person!
- Established Email Marketing company, continually educating and upgrading
- Professional Templates
- Helpful Tools & Tips easily available 24/7
- Reports easy to understand and work with for continual improvement for Your Business
- Social Media Integration
- & it’s FUN! at least I think so
If you’re curious, take a No Risk, Free Trial with Constant Contact Email Marketing. If you have any questions, just call – they’re super helpful and since Constant Contact has had years of experience they are well aware of what business owners need most and most efficiently.
CLICK HERE to start exploring the benefits of Constant Contact Email Marketing
’tis the season! Spread your good cheer and start building your brand and outreach for 2019.
Here’s an example of a tip sheet from Constant Contact – just to help you start thinking of what you could write about. These are NON-promotional emails – simply from you to those you care about.
20 Writing Prompts for Quick and Creative Non-Promotional Emails
Writing a promotional email is easy. Just answer these questions:
- What are you offering?
- How will it help the reader?
- What should they do next?
Non-promotional emails give you the chance to be more creative! Use these 20 ideas as inspiration.
1. Share a memory of your first sale
2. Highlight your most popular items
3. What inspires you?
4. Look back on an early learning experience
5. Provide a “how-to” tutorial
6. Celebrate a milestone
7. Introduce one of your staff members
8. Send a thank-you note
9. Ask for feedback/advice
10. Preview something you look forward to all year
11. Let customers know how you get involved in your community
12. Tell your favorite joke
13. Respond to an industry trend/news
14. Share an interesting article
15. Feature a happy customer
16. Provide a gift guide
17. Highlight your social media profiles
18. Share local news/events
19. Take advantage of an obscure or fun holiday (we have a list!)
20. Answer the question: Why do you do what you do?
Copyright © 2018. Santa Barbara Business Network. All Right Reserved.