The Santa Barbara Business Network serves to facilitate connecting local business owners with vital resources, especially during a crisis, such as the one we are currently experiencing with the Coronavirus pandemic.
Thank you for our business friendships, we have a rich collection of resources for you. Here’s a FAST TRACK QUICK REFERENCE that has been compiled for your convenience and well being.
- IRS: Coronavirus Tax Relief Guidance and Resources
- Deadline to File Taxes is Extended Until July 15, 2020
- SBA Disaster Loan Application for Businesses Impacted by Coronavirus
- Disaster (Forgivable) Loan Assistance
- Facebook Small Business Grants Program Offering $100M in Cash Grants
- Emergency Family Medical Leave Act Federal Support
- $2 Trillion Coronavirus Stimulus Bill Details
- FAQ on Stimulus Checks, Unemployment and the Coronavirus Plan
- Coronavirus Stimulus Bill Relief for Retirees with RMD Waiver and Penalty-Free 401(k) Withdrawals
- The Full CARES Act ($2 Trillion Stimulus Bill)
Information kindly provided by
Jessica Solomon, LivHOME Care Consultant
Copyright © 2018. Santa Barbara Business Network. All Right Reserved.